Tuesday, July 25, 2006

R.I.P. NON PHIXION

Läs hela skiten här.

***

TIO BÄSTA LÅTARNA FRÅN TIO ÅR MED NON PHIXION, EN AV MINA FAVORITGRUPPER:

- IT'S US
- THE CIA IS TRYING TO KILL ME
- FUTURAMA
- DRUG MUSIC
- SKUM
- BLACK HELICOPTERS
- CAUGHT BETWEEN WORLDS
- IF YOU GOT LOVE
- THE FUTURE IS NOW
- FRESHFEST

***

Vi ser istället fram emot Ill Bills nästa album, THE HOUR OF REPRISAL - och eftersom Goretex verkar vara slut som artist och även som människa, avlsutar jag med att citera honom från Non Phixions finaste stund, den Large Professor-producerade IT'S US, som en slags gravskrift över en säregen lyricist som talade om "The palms of Ramirez", "Close encounters, pedophiles in schools posing as janitors", "Get your drink on, we build the bombs, spit in your face", och "Fakes get left shaking like Michael J. Fox" - och som aldrig kunde se till att ordna upp vare sig liv eller karriär:


"It's the N-O-N, P, H, I, X, I-O-N

It's the N-O-N, P, H, I, X, I-O-N

It's the N-O-N, P, H, I, X, I-O-N

It's the N-O-N, P, H, I, X, I-O-N

What does that spell? It spells Non Phixion my friend
A brave new world, enslave all, gods to men
Bars of phlegm, so therapeutic it's part of the end
The way I spit pain, it's hard to pretend, hardly depends
Sticking up delis for quickchips, I'm starving again
Our marketing plan's guarantee I'll be parking a Benz
My words are like carcinogens, we be starting the trends
I sharpen the edge with sixteen bars to defend
The Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head - God is HaShem
Non Phixion, extra-terrestrials, Martians with Tims
Martyrs are dead, we at war with the Narcs and the Feds
Uncle Howie sparkin the stem with the positive grin
Napalm shots, Israeli camo, ammo with the car bomb
I don't exist, close the garage and leave the car on
Amen, suicide watch and state pen
Street trilogy, one love, I'll see you again"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home